How I Can Help
ROOM TO BREATHE
Now Conducting Online Zoom Classes
Wednesday Evening at 6pm • Sunday Morning at 9am
$15 / drop in class
$100 per month - unlimited monthly classes (a $20 savings)
Payments can be made through Venmo @Yvonne-Maes-Nazareth or Zelle
Experience breath centric yoga taught in the Viniyoga tradition. No experience necessary. Bring a yoga mat, blanket, water and your breath.
$120 - 10 class card
$15 - drop in rate
Wednesday evenings @ 6:30 p.m.
Old School House
15500 Nine Mile Road
Eastpointe, MI 48021
Sunday mornings @ 9:30 p.m.
Casali School of Dance
23011 Nine Mack-Drive
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Held at a mutually agreed location by student and teacher
First session: 1 to 2 hours $100
Follow-up sessions: 1 hour $75
3/session package – $200
Held at an agreed upon location by student and therapist
- Stress Management in the workplace
- Divine Light Workshops
- Stress and Anxiety Management Class for Acting Students at the University of Windsor
Get ready to breathe, MOVE and dISCOVER!
- Viniyoga links movement with the breath. This makes the practice more structurally integrated, mindful and powerful.
- Viniyoga adapts each practice to a student/clients’ ability and needs.
- Viniyoga eases the body into the postures through the breath with repetition and hold. This allows the student/client to experience the full benefit from each posture.